Out of State Athletes

The staff at Fullerton College is excited about your interest in our program. Our coaches are committed to our student-athletes and work hard to help them achieve their individual goals and those of the program.

Fullerton College will only take a limited number of out of state recruits. If you feel you're a Division I Player that can be an impact player this year at Fullerton, then do the following:

Fill out the Recruitment Form along with Form C and submit it to Fullerton College.

Send 1 or 2 complete game films.
Please send a film with your name, position, jersey color & number, and what high school you attended to:

Fullerton College
Attn: Sport Coach of Interest (For example: Head Men's Water Polo Coach)
321 E. Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832

Apply for Financial Aid online: www.fafsa.ed.gov (make sure you enter the Fullerton School code 001201)

This is information you must know if your interested in you joining our team. It is designed to help you better understand the necessary paperwork and costs in moving to the Fullerton, California area and attending classes at Fullerton College. During the season, you are required by NCAA rules to be enrolled in at least 12 units/credits and 9 of those must be from academic courses. 

Information on Financial Aid

Please go to Financial Aid

Information On Establishing California Residency

Please go to Admissions and Records

Out of State Student Athlete Checklist Check off

1. _____ Apply to Fullerton College for the semester you wish to attend. (Application Sheet- print it out from website and send)

2. _____ If you think you may qualify for financial aid or want student loans, you must complete FAFSA. Our school code is 001201.  Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov to apply online.

3. _____ If a true freshman, need letter on high school letter head from your counselor stating you are in good standing and on track to graduate. Or have a copy of diploma. Have your transcripts sent to Fullerton College Admissions & Records Office.

4. _____ If you have previous work from another college or university please have your academic transcripts sent to the Admissions & Records Office at Fullerton College.

When you get to Fullerton College...

5. _____ Take the Assessment Test and attend the college Orientation. (The test will assess what level you may be placed in for math & reading). For test dates & times, contact the counseling office

6. _____ Make an appointment to do you Student Education Plan (SEP) ASAP. Call (714) 992-7515 Tell the secretary that you need to make an appointment with Queen Peterson to make your SEP. Then give completed copy to one of the appropriate coaches. (When you get here)